The protection of privacy and personal data is a priority for the company Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair and a clear commitment made by us.
This policy concerns privacy practices within the activity carried out by Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair including the portals, online sites and other services managed by this Company. The personal data you provide to us during interaction with the various services will be treated with the security and confidentiality guarantees required by the legal framework for the protection of personal data.
Access to and use of the services, portals and sites, under the responsibility of Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair, must be free by the user assuming the Accessible Wood By Wheelchair that he read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of its use.
Any attempts to change the information, or any other action that may cause harm and endanger the integrity of the system, are strictly prohibited in accordance with the legislation in force. The user undertakes to comply scrupulously with the applicable legislation, in particular, in the field of computer crime and intellectual property rights, being solely responsible for the infringement of these regulations.
Data Protection Officer
The Accessible Wood By Wheelchair has designated a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the email address:
Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair respects your right to privacy. The requested data is intended for the provision of the service requested by you, and personal data is not collected that is not necessary to provide the service or without your consent.
Interaction with the services, portals and sites of Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair does not require user information, except when, for expressly identified purposes, registration is declared necessary and by the one authorized in accordance with the following terms.
Responsible for Treatment
The Accessory Wood By Wheelchair as data controller:
- Ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out in the context of the purposes for which it was collected or for purposes compatible with them;
- Collects, uses and retains only the personal data necessary for the purpose in question;
- It does not transmit personal data for commercial or advertising purposes;
- It processes personal data for legally provided purposes or for the pursuit of services at your request.
Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair as a subcontractor undertakes to comply with the privacy agreements and processing of personal data contracted with the entities responsible for the processing of data.
Typology of Personal Data that we collect
The personal data subject to processing by Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair are of a different nature to the provision of services and other services under its management.
According to the type of services provided can be collected: the IP address; the name; age; the tax identification number; the civil identification number; the social security number; the identification document number; the address; the e-mail address; and the mobile number.
Personal Data Security
Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair, in the pursuit of its activities, uses a set of security technologies and procedures appropriate to the protection of your personal data, protecting unauthorized access or disclosure, namely:
- Logical security measures, in the component of access to systems and jobs through identity management mechanisms, authentication and privileges; in the network component the use of firewalls and intrusion detection systems, segregating networks and application environments, as well as encrypting information through secure communication channels.
Access and control of your Personal Data
We enable, at your request, access, rectification and the payment of personal data. You also have the right to objects to the processing of your personal data.
If the use of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it, without compromising the validity of the processing of data carried out up to that time.
Through e-mail you can ask for:
- Information about your data;
- Information about processing;
- The purpose underlying the treatment;
- The correction, or update, of data;
- Your data in an open format;
- the payment of the data, without prejudice to the legislation applicable to the processing in question.
Personal Data Archive
Your personal data is kept by Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair for the period necessary for the processing, according to the respective purpose.
Conservation periods may change when the associated public interest, historical, scientific or statistical reasons justify it, committing the Acessivel Wood By Wheelchair to adopt the appropriate conservation and safety measures.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
The placement of cookies helps the websites to recognize the User's device on the next visit and is often essential for the operation of the user.
The cookies used by Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair do not collect personal information that allows you to identify, keeping only generic information, namely the form or region/city of access, among others.
The cookies used on the sites and portals of Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair are as follows:
- Essential – necessary for navigation on the e-site ensuring access to private areas of the same, in order to allow the performance of services, namely session cookies.
- Analytical – necessary for the collection of information for statistical analysis of navigation and use of the website, namely Google.
- Social Networks – possibility of interaction with social networks, namely:
- Performance – necessary for monitoring the experience of using the website, such as:
Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair cannot be held liable for any damages or damages in the event of civil liability (including, but not limited to, emerging damages, lost profits and moral damages caused directly or indirectly), arising as a result of the correct or incorrect use of its Services, websites and their contents by the user, including undue access to the user's computer and computer system by third parties.
The information disclosed should be seen in its information.
In the services, sites and portals managed by Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair there are contents and services made available by third parties, and it is up to these entities to be updated. Thus, Madeira Acessivel By Wheelchair cannot be held responsible for the complete accuracy and timeliness of any information contained in its sites.
Websites may contain links to sites operated by third parties over which you have no control and for which you assume no responsibility.
The visualization of legal provisions on this site does not exempt the consultation of the legal standards in force, officially approved, published in the original editions and media (namely the Diário da República or the Official Journal of the European Union).
These Terms and Conditions, which you must read carefully, may be amended considering that the changes enter into force from the date of their advertising on this site, making explicit reference to the date of update.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Portuguese law. The court of the Santa Cruz area, to the exclusion of any other, has jurisdiction to resolve any conflicts resulting from the interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions.
May 26, 2019