Private Tour €
- Half Day: 85,00€ P.P.
Private Tour £
- Half Day: 72.74£ P.P.
Private Tour $
- Half Day: 98.42$ P.P.
VAT included at the legal rate in force.
This tour is a complement to our tours, as it can be inserted in a normal day, the difference is that we will change to a buggy.
The buggy is not adapted and the person has to transfer from his equipment to the front seat of the buggy where he can hold on. Because it is a special tour, the client will have to understand if it is possible for him/her to do this tour.
For safety reasons.
This tour takes about 3h to 5h and we will drive through several places of our island.
You can visit several itineraries that this company has.
Your equipment will stay inside our vehicle and you will enjoy this tour through trails that are not accessible by car. You will be completely off road.
As we are going to places with mud, earth, rain and other elements of nature, it is advisable to bring a change of clothes.
Please contact us for more information.
Comparison of the type of tours
Additional options to the tour:
- Off road wheelchair: €60.00
- Wheelchair or Scooter: €60.00
- Guide-interpreter (only available on private tours): €250.00
- Snack with traditional products for adults: €12.00
- Snack with traditional products for children: €12.00
- Snack with traditional products for diabetics: €12.00
- Seats for children aged 5 to 12: free
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Bring waterproof if necessary
- Bring sunscreen, a few hours of the day, the sun can burn.
- Bring water/snacks
- We recommend using our equipment as many of the routes are not prepared for manual chairs or electric chairs.
- Our equipment is prepared to climb stairs and do all-terrain.
- We are not responsible if customers’ equipment malfunctions, becomes out of battery, or becomes stuck.
- If it is necessary to remove the chair from the customer, he will be responsible for the costs of the operation.
We stop at various places where they sell drinks, snacks, regional items. Customers are not required to consume, or buy, but if they do, they help the regional economy.
- 2 people in manual wheelchair and 4 people seated
- 1 person in a manual chair and 5 people seated
- 1 person in electric wheelchair and 4 people seated
- 1 person in wheelchair for all-terrain and 3 people seated
- It is possible to make this Tour with manual or electric chair and with electric scooter however there are limitations in access to some locations.
- Not all accessible locations allow the entry of electric chairs or scooters.
- There may be delays at the start or end of the Tour due to external situations such as traffic and a lot of influx of people.
- Tours may need to be cancelled or changed due to special conditions such as weather situations or lack of safety conditions.
- In the case of cancellation we offer the option to rebook the Tour or we will refund the money.