VAT included at the legal rate in force.
The sunrise is a complement to our tours and has an extra cost associated with it, as we have to leave the hotel around 5am to get to Pico do Arieiro.
The viewpoint of Pico do Areeiro situated 1818 metres above sea level gives us a fantastic view over the central massif of Madeira Island. Pico do Areeiro Viewpoint is located in the second highest peak of Madeira Island, 1818 metres above sea level.
From this viewpoint we have an excellent panoramic view over the central massif of Madeira Island. Here we can begin one of the most spectacular walks towards the highest point of the archipelago, Pico Ruivo, at 1,862 metres.
This complementary add on can be used as a tour.
As a half day or full day tour.
Half day we finish around 9am and return to the Hotel and if it is a full day, we finish around 1pm and return to the Hotel.
If it is to end around 5pm you have the complement of the day + half day.
Only available for Private Tours
In this tour you can add breakfast, lunch at selected locations.
Please contact us for further information
Additional options to the tour:
- Off road wheelchair: €60.00
- Wheelchair or Scooter: €60.00
- Guide-interpreter (only available on private tours): €250.00
- Snack with traditional products for adults: €12.00
- Snack with traditional products for children: €12.00
- Snack with traditional products for diabetics: €12.00
- Seats for children aged 5 to 12: free
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Bring waterproof if necessary
- Bring sunscreen, a few hours of the day, the sun can burn.
- Bring water/snacks
- We recommend using our equipment as many of the routes are not prepared for manual chairs or electric chairs.
- Our equipment is prepared to climb stairs and do all-terrain.
- We are not responsible if customers’ equipment malfunctions, becomes out of battery, or becomes stuck.
- If it is necessary to remove the chair from the customer, he will be responsible for the costs of the operation.
We stop at various places where they sell drinks, snacks, regional items. Customers are not required to consume, or buy, but if they do, they help the regional economy.
- 2 people in manual wheelchair and 4 people seated
- 1 person in a manual chair and 5 people seated
- 1 person in electric wheelchair and 4 people seated
- 1 person in wheelchair for all-terrain and 3 people seated
- It is possible to make this Tour with manual or electric chair and with electric scooter however there are limitations in access to some locations.
- Not all accessible locations allow the entry of electric chairs or scooters.
- There may be delays at the start or end of the Tour due to external situations such as traffic and a lot of influx of people.
- Tours may need to be cancelled or changed due to special conditions such as weather situations or lack of safety conditions.
- In the case of cancellation we offer the option to rebook the Tour or we will refund the money.