From The Valley To The Mountain Ending In The Depths Of The Earth
With this tour you will get to know several points of our island, highlighting the ViewPoint in Machico, Casa De Rum and São Vicente
VAT included at the legal rate in force.
- Departure at 9:00 / 9:30
- Arrival at 18:00 / 18:30
- Caniço 🚾♿🚻
- Visit to the Garajau Viewpoint
Portela – Viewpoint Portela
Machico – Viewpoint
Port Of The Cross
Visit to Engenho do Porto da Cruz
Faial – Viewpoint 🚾♿🚻
Traditional Santana Market
Visit to the famous Casas de Santana
Saint George – Viewpoint
Sao Vicente 🚾♿🚻
St. Vincent’s Volcanism Caves ( partial visit )
Comparison of the type of tours
Additional options to the tour:
- Off road wheelchair: €60.00
- Wheelchair or Scooter: €60.00
- Guide-interpreter (only available on private tours): €250.00
- Snack with traditional products for adults: €12.00
- Snack with traditional products for children: €12.00
- Snack with traditional products for diabetics: €12.00
- Seats for children aged 5 to 12: free
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Bring waterproof if necessary
- Bring sunscreen, a few hours of the day, the sun can burn.
- Bring water/snacks
- We recommend using our equipment as many of the routes are not prepared for manual chairs or electric chairs.
- Our equipment is prepared to climb stairs and do all-terrain.
- We are not responsible if customers’ equipment malfunctions, becomes out of battery, or becomes stuck.
- If it is necessary to remove the chair from the customer, he will be responsible for the costs of the operation.
We stop at various places where they sell drinks, snacks, regional items. Customers are not required to consume, or buy, but if they do, they help the regional economy.
- 2 people in manual wheelchair and 4 people seated
- 1 person in a manual chair and 5 people seated
- 1 person in electric wheelchair and 4 people seated
- 1 person in wheelchair for all-terrain and 3 people seated
- It is possible to make this Tour with manual or electric chair and with electric scooter however there are limitations in access to some locations.
- Not all accessible locations allow the entry of electric chairs or scooters.
- There may be delays at the start or end of the Tour due to external situations such as traffic and a lot of influx of people.
- Tours may need to be cancelled or changed due to special conditions such as weather situations or lack of safety conditions.
- In the case of cancellation we offer the option to rebook the Tour or we will refund the money.